Open Position: Business Development Manager
Are you ready to prove yourself as a high performing sales producer? Can you pick-up a phone and talk to anyone and work your way through an organization to get meetings? Are you motivated to hit aggressive sales targets and make great money?
We’re looking for an A-team business development manager with a proven record of growing profitable customer relationships. You will be responsible for managing and growing a new product line, implementing a marketing plan, including the use of scripts, sales tools, salesforce.com and other techniques defined from time-to-time to meet the business goal of increasing the sales pipeline.
We are the leading system integrator for vehicle access control systems featuring Designa parking systems and other technology products. We have a generous company culture that’s built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more. Here’s your chance to get in on the ground floor of something big.
You must have exceptional hunting (cold calls) and closing skills, be effective overcoming resistance at medium-sized companies and/or non-profit organizations. You must be a hard-working self-starter. You must excel at finding new opportunities, possess the ability to sell value and not price, educate the buyer, manage a large pipeline, work well independently and be held accountable to your goals.
- Persistent self-starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in challenging and demanding environment
- You must have at least 2 years sales experience in business to business sales with technology products
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Willing to travel at least once a week
- Knowledge of salesforce.com and Microsoft office are a plus
- You must have prior earnings of at least $50,000
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including group medical, Simple IRA, vacation, holiday and well pay
- Conveniently located office close to shopping, great restaurants and I-69
Light & Breuning, Inc. – Fort Wayne, IN